Sunday, June 9, 2013

I run like I belong in a Studio Ghibli film ♡

Photo



Photo



CUTIES





CUTIES

Photo



vvaddles: theselener: vvaddles: would u rather eat a pound of bricks or a matter baby?? whats a...

vvaddles:

theselener:

vvaddles:

would u rather eat a pound of bricks or a matter baby??

whats a matter baby

nothing sweetie whats a matter with you??

crick3tknight: lakidaa: bi-polar-oid: dinners ready ( ._.)./...



crick3tknight:

lakidaa:

bi-polar-oid:

dinners ready

( ._.)./ an explanation: 

The dog has an issue where his esophagus doesn't work right; it doesn't get food in there right because it's all stretched out and stuff. So what dog owners (and cat owners and I guarantee you the cat ones look goofier) do is make a highchair and feed them upright so gravity can be a hero. It's also really cute. 

The disorder is called Megaesophagus. 

Cat with Megaesophagus

Here is a cat with the same disorder in his eatin' sock. 

EATIN' SOCK

morphball: So this happened



morphball:

So this happened

kruelkid: omg, its me.











kruelkid:

omg, its me.

masterswiddlebunny: glitterswitch: simplyyallison: paula...



masterswiddlebunny:

glitterswitch:

simplyyallison:

paula doe.

I will never not reblog this.

Yup.

marshmallowdreams1: http://mintchoco.deviantart.com/





















marshmallowdreams1:

http://mintchoco.deviantart.com/

Photo



Photo



Photo



beautykneelsbeforeme: It's not all about thrusting, guys.



beautykneelsbeforeme:

It's not all about thrusting, guys.

Photo



Photo



Photo



unicornkween: I love this gif. It makes me sad that it hasn't...



unicornkween:

I love this gif.

It makes me sad that it hasn't gotten a whole lot of love. :(

Photo



babby-goat: Pants buldges. (⊙ω⊙)

babby-goat:

Pants buldges.
(⊙ω⊙)

No comments:

Post a Comment